Friday, September 4, 2009

Little Pea Sprout

Viva Starbucks!

From Knitting


So between needing to clean my apartment, make dinner, and relax after a long day at work, I know that things come in the way of me knitting when I get home. I can be dedicated, leave other projects untouched but sometimes that's just not possible. So in an effort to complete my fruit basket on time I have started taking my knitting to work. Now unlike checking out sport scores, updating fantasy football or watching you tube, my hobby isn't something I can hide and do at work. Which is expected, I don't need to get paid to knit, though that would be awesome. But when 5 rolls around and I need to babysit a process, then instead of watching it with one eye and writing a report with the other, I watch it with one eye and K1P1 with the other. The bigger aspect however is: Lunchtime at starbucks.

I'm not a big eater at lunch though I love lunch food, so I go to Starbucks, listen to one of my books on my iPod (right now its "The Fallen"  very weird but interesting detective story) and knit away with some tea. Then I grab a bagel or sandwich and go back to work an hour later. Almost all of the little Pea Sprout was done at starbucks, only the crown and cast-on where done at home. Now its on to the Berry Hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment