Sunday, January 31, 2010

Time for Something New

I'm waiting for the additional blocking pins I ordered to arrive before I can begin to block my skirt. In the mean time I have started working on my couch blanket. Its done by making little squares of 6 different colors, totallying 170 squares. So basically it will take me along time (even though the pattern says 40 hours) I've already got 8 squares of the dark brown done. But I think I want to do this during the little breaks in the day and work on something bigger for the most part. I'm thinking its sweater/shirt time again, but I'm not sure. I've had a lot of different ideas floating around and I don't know what to do next. Here's the list:
  • Lace Shawl -started it a while back, ripped it out after it didn't do what I thought it should
  • Replacement Jacket - this would involve buying more yarn, something I want to avoid, but also something I've wanted to do for a while
  • Light Sweater - I'm ready to tackle making another sweater. My first was very heavy, my second I made for my mom, might be time for me to have one again
  • Hat and Gloves - Though its getting warmer, its still pretty cold around town.
Oh the decisions. So many things to knit, so little free time

No comments:

Post a Comment