Monday, January 25, 2010

More photos!

 
 Seems like all the baby pictures are coming in at once. This is little Isabella, she's about 3 months. Matt and I got invited to the baby shower, and me being the ambitious, nice, creative knitter that I am, felt that something had to be knit for the shower. I looked around at my Stash and found some nice blue and white colors from the Binary baby blanket. Sat down and knit a little sweater in the round. The sleves looked a bit big and recangular so I went with it being a Kimono. It was super adorable, and now here she is, sporting her lovely had knit items. (Not the best picture of the sweater, but a great one of Isabella).

On other news, I'm almost finished with the skirt I've been working on for probably over a year. It got pushed back for various other projects that had high priority. Sadly, I am not a fearless knitter in this case. The pattern calls for a Picot bind off (its like a scalloped edge) but I fear that between the hours upon hours that it will take to bind it off, and the fact that weird bindoffs never seem to go right for me. I've opted to do a standard bind off. So the skirt will have a flat bottom, who cares, most skirts do. But more on that later. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment