Friday, May 14, 2010

Oh yeah baby, work it!


Here's what you get when you ask a mom who is a photographer to take a picture of something you knit for them... you get a ton of pictures both showing off the jacket as well as cute baby pictures. It was an awesome photo shoot with the little guy. Like most models he was fussy to, refusing to wear the hats I made for him. Maybe he knew they would clash with the jacket, who knows. Regardless I've selected a few that make me smile. The jacket still looks alittle big, but that will keep him pleanty warm in May with the snow (yes I did say snow) falling outside. Hopefully it warms up so that my plants will survive the two weeks I'm gone without worrying about bring them inside. Stupid Colorado. But on with the fashion show!




No comments:

Post a Comment