Monday, March 15, 2010

Shh, don't tell mom


I'm not a shopping sort of girl. I don't go gaga over shoe sales, or new cloths. In fact I hate to shop for those sort of things, I have shirts from 6th grade and basically my shoes are worn until they are falling off. Though I love electronics the expensive nature of them prevents me from pulling the trigger. I looked at my awesome camera for almost a year before I dared to purchase it. But when it comes to yarn...I can't resist. The softness, the colors...the ideas and projects going through my head... I am helpless to fight it. Well today was especailly bad. A local store is closing down, and therefore selling things at 44% off. I went down there and saw that it's a really great store. Some of the yarn I could resist, but clearly there was lots that I couldn't. Most are the higher end that I normally don't buy because of the expense. But I managed to buy 35 skiens of yarn. Now some of it was bought with the intention to dye is this Easter (most of the whites) and some are for other projects and some will be decided later. My stash is getting big...really big... gotta knit faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment