Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pink....so not me


So when I was buying some yarn and other art/craft projects, I saw this cute baby blanket, puffy yarn, and orange. There was only one color option, so unisex orange made sense. I thought it might be a cool addition to the baby basket for Brandon and Angie (especially since Brandon has an orange obession)... well it arrived, and it's pink. So I'm trying to make it work. The blanket can go to my boss because he's having a girl... but, well the baby is going to come early, and the yarn is hard to work with... so I'm stepping away from the pink. Who knows, maybe one day I will get back to doing something that's so puffy and so pink.

For now I think I am going to work on finishing up my skirt, then maybe move on to something christmasy, or even my couch blanket. But for now...the baby stuff is going to rest for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I *heart* pink... keep at it. You'll figure it out! You can 'rest' on making the baby stuff but it doesn't stop the babies from coming and they won't need that blanket next July ;) - my pathetic attempt at a guilt trip?

    ReplyDelete